You will find Misty River Equestrian Center nestled in a rich valley shadowed by lofty bluffs, where the morning river mists are often parted by the dawning of the sun's rays.
Misty River Equestrian Center is a well-planned facility located on 55 plus acres in eastern Independence Missouri.
Our dedicated, well-trained staff share the same mission: to provide excellent horse care, education and fun activities in a safe, clean, family and youth oriented environment.
- two indoor arenas
- a huge, 250" X 125" well-lit outdoor arena
- 50 stalls with turnout
- clean, safe pastures with plentiful grass, loafing shed, and safe, well maintained fence
- tack rooms with private lockers
- round pen
- beautiful trails and much more!
- automatic indoor fly spray system
- all natural Fly Predators' released annually outside
- warm water horse-bathing bay
- thick stall mats
- large, green turnout paddocks
- an unbeatable location at I-70 and Blue River Parkway
We invite you to browse through our web site and check out the many programs we offer and all the various activities we have for our riders.
Visitors are always welcome at Misty River! We take pride in our facility and would love to show it to you. Make an appointment by phone and we will secure a "grand tour".
Misty River Equestrian Center
21400 Eureka Road
Independence, MO 64057